Germany, officially Federal Republic of Germany, German Deutschland or Bundesrepublik Deutschland, country of north-central Europe, traversing the continent’s main physical divisions, from the outer ranges of the Alps northward across the varied landscape of the Central German Uplands and then across the North German Plain.
- Capital: Berlin
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Population: 82.9 million
- Language: German
A job seeker visa enables those individuals who desire to settle in Germany but were unable to obtain a valid job offer from an employee in the country.
- The German job seeker visa allows you to live in Germany for six months and look for employment in the country
- You will need to have at least a diploma from Germany or equivalent international qualification to be eligible for this German visa
- You are not allowed to bring your immediate family members as dependents along with you, however, after getting a Job contract you can invite them on a dependent visa.
- You will need to demonstrate with sufficient proof that you have enough funds to bear the living expenses for yourself until you find an employment
- You are allowed to seek employment for six months but cannot take up any employment while living in Germany on this job seeker visa
- If you receive a valid job offer you need to apply for the residence permit
You will need to apply at a German consulate for this visa. Our German immigration consultants can assist with the same.
You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for applying for the Germany job seeker visa.
- You are required to have a minimum of 15 years of education in a Science, Technology, Engineering Math(STEM)related field
- You will need to have at least three years of full-time work experience in a field that is relevant to your educational qualification
Immigrants who are planning to move to Germany and are living in the country on a German job seeker visa will no doubt be keen on knowing the occupations that are the most in-demand in the country.
- Health care sector is one area where there is always a perpetual demand for new employees.
- Hospitals, as well as Doctor’s clinics, are largely understaffed and the country needs at least 5000 new Doctors as well as many other healthcare professionals
- In the Industrial sector there is a huge labor gap which needs to be filled by skilled immigrants, especially in the fields of electrical, automotive, and mechanical engineering
- STEM graduates will also find that their qualifications are in demand as many vacancies are available for graduates in IT, Mathematics, and natural sciences.